Explore the sights and sounds of nature in this waterproof/insulated boot featuring a custom print from the beloved storybook, Polar Bear Polar Bear, What Did You Hear? The flexible gripping outsole and waterproof, insulated design will keep little feet warm, and Eric Carle’s beloved Polar Bear will bring a touch of joy.
- Durable nylon and rubberized PU upper is ultra-lightweight and flexible
- Seam-sealed, waterproof membrane construction keeps water and debris out
- Features 3M ThinsulateTM thermal insulation layer, delivering 360-degree insulation
- Fleece lining and removable thermal sockliner for an extra layer warmth and comfort
- Reflective PU overlay on heel for visibility. Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection
- Deep lugged TPR rubber outsole built for maximum grip on wet and snowy terrain
- Hook and loop strap and faux elastic laces allow for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.